It synchronizes product delivery on-time, on-demand to low, medium, or high-speed wrapping machines. System can handle 25 rows/min x 30 products/row and has 700 ppm per outfeed leg.
The row distribution is accomplished by intelligently monitoring product row position (bars, cookies, snacks, etc.) on a number of motion-controlled delivery sections feeding anywhere from a single or up to six wrapping machines. The Propack RDS can be configured to user-defined requirements accommodating either direct delivery, accumulation or automated refeed back into the system without operator intervention using integrated communication throughout the line.
• Flexible with capability of handling product ranges from 2 in. up to 8 in. in length, products as thin as 0.25 in.
• Precise product speed and position control using state of the art Rockwell components
• Accumulation area for WIP storage to minimize operator intervention or handling of products
• Ability to refeed full rows or, (unique to Propack) the capability to refeed products between rows using servo controlled linear actuator
• Configurable to balanced distribution across multiple legs, or primary lanes with redundancy
• Safe handling of products onto downstream equipment such as Chicane laners or Wrappers
• Product specific recipes accessible via either single Panel View Plus HMI or multiple auxiliary stations located on each discharge leg
• Sanitary design for easy clean-up and accessible for maintenance
• Multi-axis Integrated on-board Servo Drive control
• Maximum product rates of 750 PPM (single) per outfeed leg
• Sanitary stainless-steel frame standard construction
• Laser etched component labelling for easy installation after sanitation
• Rockwell AC motors and servo technology