This unique design provides significant reduction in internal volume with enhanced mixing capabilities. These multi-channel gradient valves are useful for solvent selection, stream splitting, flushing, and other automated applications.
Common industries that use these valves for the benefits of isolating fluid from a mechanical valve include: drug dispensing, laboratory equipment, waste water, medical devices, chemical, food and beverage equipment, ceramic/glass/plastic, and bulk and solids handling.
• Individually controlled flow paths
• Low power consumption
• Compact, lightweight design
• Minimal dead volume
• All wetted areas PTFE
• Compatible with corrosive and aggressive fluids
• Equal pressure drop, response time and internal volumes
• High cycle life and fast response time
• Proudly made in the USA