This capacity extension is part of PPC’s facilities and equipment investment initiative to upgrade and increase all of its production capabilities for its Precision Clean®Healthcare Packaging Division.
PPC Precision Clean’s pouches for the medical, pharmaceutical, and life science markets include both peel and non-peel formats and comprise features such as:
• Permeable and non-permeable header substrates
• Kennedy Space Center Surface Cleanliness certification
• Customizable header location
• Variety of film types available, including monolayer, coextrusion, and laminations.
• Wicket and tape closure available
• 10 color flexographic printing, indicator inks, and IPA resistant inks available
All of PPC Flexible Packaging’s Precision Clean®products are produced in our state-of-the-art ISO Class 4 and ISO Class 7 cleanrooms. Precision Clean is supported by comprehensive ISO and SQF certified quality systems, and all products meet EU and US regulatory standards.