This compact HMI features a 7-inch wide display with 800 x 480 resolution for clear image quality and is equipped with a remote connectivity option through a VNC server.
The optional VNC server (VNC license sold separately) provides remote access to the HMI and connected equipment, allowing users to operate the system using tablets or personal computers to view data in real time. The GT2107 also offers predictive maintenance information, giving plant managers the opportunity to proactively plan and manage equipment maintenance.
Other key features include:
- Program backup/restore function
- Two USB ports (device and host)
- Interactive display for seamless integration with Mitsubishi Electric devices
- Device monitoring
- Factory automation transparency (download/upload through front USB to equipment)
- Servo maintenance function
- SD card drive.
The GT2107 HMI provides end users with access to logged information, while the wide video graphics array (WVGA) allows them to see more information on the screen. A keyboard, mouse or other host device can be connected through the USB host. In addition to USB device ports and an SD card drive, Ethernet and serial connectivity are provided as standard features.