This content was written and submitted by the supplier. It has only been modified to comply with this publication’s space and style.
Designed as a durable solution for daily indoor and outdoor applications, Carlo Gavazzi’s IRC40 Series sensors are resistant to extreme operating conditions such as exposure to a wide range of temperatures, frequent high pressure, and washdown cycles. They offer flexible adjustment and adaptability for any application due to the 5-position sensing face. The sensors can be installed quickly without any tools, due to their push-lock system of the mounting bracket.
Main technical features include:
• Rotatable sensing face in 5 different positions without the need of additional tools
• Bracket with push-lock system for easy and quick mounting or replacement
• 4 corner visible LEDs with diagnostic functions
• Extended sensing distance 22 to 40mm
• Operating temp.: -25˚C to +80˚C (-13˚F to +176˚F)
• IP68 and IP69K protection against high pressure and high temperature washing cycles
• 40 x 40 x 66mm plastic housing with M12-plug
• Flush or non-flush mounting with antivalent output