Robotics are changing the competitive landscape for packagers, offering potential to increase speed, accuracy and uptime like never before. But recognizing right opportunities for new technologies across your line, creating a compelling business case and ensuring ongoing support isn't to be taken lightly.
In this newly updated 49-page E-book, our editors share unbiased discussions on:
- Key robot and cobot applications by packaging function and what to expect next given trends in sensor technology, data analytics and A/I
- Tips on how to get the best return on robotics investments, an ROI calculator and ways to best future-proof your projects
- Questions to consider prior to project kick-off to ensure the right level of ongoing training and support
- Detailed case studies featuring applications in baked goods, confectionary, e-commerce and more
- Pros and cons of different types of end-of-arm tools
- And much, much more!