Featuring a 1,400 mm reach and up to 12 kg payload, the C12XL is ideal for applications such as packaging, load/unload, material handling, and more.
Powered by proprietary Epson gyro sensors, the powerful servo system allows for low residual vibration and minimizes overshoot with smooth end-of-arm motion. Epson's 6-axis robot also offers high acceleration/deceleration rates and high-speed cycle times to optimize parts throughput. Its SlimLine design and compact wrist pitch enables access to hard-to-reach areas, making it perfect for confined spaces.
Key features include:
• Easy-to-use Epson RC+ programming software
• Gyro sensors for low residual vibration
• Smooth start/stop with high accel/decel rates
• Fast cycle times to optimize part throughput
• SlimLine design; compact wrist pitch• ISO 4 Cleanroom models available