In a nod to this trend, the OMAC (Open Modular Architecture Controls) Plug-and-Pack Workgroup will participate in the upcoming ISA (Instrument Society of America) Process Control Conference, June 5-6, in Valley Forge, The Plug-and-Pack conference track will include:
- leveraging existing batch standards for packaging automation
- guidelines for control technologies
- business justifications for automation
- current Good Manufacturing Practices for FDA compliance
- integration of manufacturing execution systems with automation technologies
- a tutorial on IEC 61131-3 programming
For details, see www.isa.org/pcc.