- Contract Packaging
- Leaders in Packaging
Article | November 30, 2002
Hardware clutter cutters (sidebar)
Home improvement facts
• A $300 billion market in the United States.
• Market grew 6% from 2000 to 2001.
• 58% of Americans make improvements to increase their home’s value.
• Retail trend toward private label products.
• 62% of women tackle home projects themselves.
• Behind couples women are the next largest group of homebuyers.
Source: National Hardware Show
Related Sponsored Content
E-BOOK SPECIAL REPORT
44 Best Package Designs: 2015
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this e-book of our editors’ selections for most innovative package designs of the past year.