This year’s annual meeting theme, Building a Bridge to Profitability, will provide attendees with deep insight into how relationships, regulatory compliance, technology, marketing, education, and economy can all come together to positively affect your bottom line.
Professional speaker Ted Janusz, Trainer, Shepard Presentations LLC, will be presenting the Annual Meeting’s Keynote Presentation: How to Build Contract Packaging Relationships. Using ShepHyken presentations and networking exercises, Janusz’s highly-interactive session will provide actionable tools for attendees to implement in their businesses. ShepHyken presentations are based on the works of Shep Hyken, CSP, CPAE, Chief Amazement Officer, Shepard Presentations LLC. Shep’s organization works with companies that want to build loyal relationships with their customers and employees. A Power Networking Session following Janusz’s presentation will help you put the skills learned into action. Have your “30-second Elevator Speech” and business cards ready for this fun and informative session!
The agenda for the Annual Meeting also includes high-powered presentations by:
• Neal Schaffer, President, Maximize Your Social and Author, Maximize Your Social: A One-Stop Guide to Building a Social Media Strategy for Marketing and Business Success. Neil will discuss and analyze social media and how you can execute it for maximum success. He will focus on the contract packaging industry and how using social media can and will lead to more business and more meaningful relationships.
• Greg Rose, Chief Commercial Officer, Coregistics. Greg will expose two critical factors that, if managed correctly, will lead to marketing success for your business. Greg will also present new opportunities on how to utilize highly coveted marketing dollars in the most effective ways possible.
• Pete Sena, Executive Creative Director/Creative Technologist, Digital Surgeons. Pete will concentrate on how to build vivid brand experiences through a variety of media and how to get your customers to positively respond to your brand.
• Nausheen Kaul, Principal, A.T. Kearney, Inc. Nausheen will focus on current and future economic trends and how they may impact the contract packaging industry.
The Annual Meeting will also include social activities designed to build relationships including:
• Chuckwagon at Mesquite Gulch. This fun event will include authentic western cooking, calf-roping, sharp-shooting, a tomahawk toss contest and line dancing.
• President’s Welcome Reception and Dinner. Hosted by Chris Nutley, President, CPA.
• Golf Tournament at the Omni Resort. Great networking opportunity on a world-class golf course! Box lunch will be provided.
For Annual Meeting details and registration, visit CPA website.
2014 Annual Meeting Sponsorships help extend your reach!
Day-part, event and golf sponsorships are available to help your company increase its exposure during the 2014 Annual Meeting. Program book advertising is also available for maximum notice!
Say Hello to these new CPA Members
The following new CPA Members and Associate Members have joined us in the past few months.
Custom Chemical Corporation
Milazzo Industries, Inc.
Performance Packaging, Inc.
Three Dog Logistics