Now available on six different facestocks with a hot-melt adhesive, the PET liner is thin and strong, allowing for more labels per roll and less waste than paper alternatives.
The new sustainable offerings are produced on MACtac's advanced 100 percent solids pressure-sensitive coater, which does not emit volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Available with a quick-tack permanent adhesive, converters have a variety of environmentally conscious label solutions with the option of a 1-mil or 1.2-mil PET liner on six facestocks including:
• TT9091-2: A premium thermal transfer paper
• CHG9091-2: A 57# cast-coated high-gloss
• SGL9091-2: A 55# brilliant white semi-gloss coated litho
• DLA7191-2: A 50# brilliant white semi-gloss dairy label
• MSP9091-0: A mirror-finish, bright silver metalized paper
• BCC9091-0: A classic crest, solar white wet strength paper
The new Bloom label options are optimized for high-speed auto application where a risk of liner tears or breaks exist with products such as wine, spirits, health and beauty, pharmaceutical and food packaging. The PET liner's strength allows for wide-web converting and high-speed dispensing onto containers without worry of liner break-related downtime. Combined with a hot-melt adhesive for high initial quick tack and outstanding ultimate adhesion, these products are ideal for use with low-energy surfaces, meeting the packaging needs of today and tomorrow.