As the Asian carbonated soft drinks market grows, there is a rising demand for pallets that accommodate the overall supply chain concerns from truck space to cleanliness. ORBIS’ 1420mm x 1120mm Beverage Pallet is a lightweight, durable and impact resistant pallet that is dimensionally consistent and compatible with many palletizers, depalletizers, automatic strapping/banding systems and conveyers, as well as the market¹s existing pallet offerings.
The 1420mm x 1120mm Beverage Pallet is injection foam molded in high-density polyethylene or polypropylene plastic. Its flow-through rib design offers exceptional cleanability and is compatible with various pallet-washing systems. Featuring a 12-block design, larger wall sections and double wall, it achieves significantly higher impact resistance to reduce the risk of pallet damage, especially from fork tines.
Combined with ORBIS divider sheets and top frames, the 1420mm x 1120mm Beverage Pallet provides maximum product protection and load stability for unitized loads, creating a more efficient shipping system for companies serving in the Asian soft drink marketplace. The full 1420mm x 1120mm system of plastic pallets, frames and divider sheets are 100 percent recyclable at the end of their service life.
Additional benefits include:
• Improved pallet integrity, field repairable if necessary
• Features chambered base runners for improved hand truck access
• Full fork truck and hand truck access, with open pallet base
• Easier to track with configured RFID tags and bar codes
• Greater load stability, with anti-slip deck grommets
• Optional food grade material available