Published on the Packaging World Web site
| January 14, 2013
Expert panel announced for The Packaging Conference
A panel of experts in packaging M&A will review current trends and strategies in developing and executing strategies to maximize success in the midst of rapid industry consolidation.
The panelists will cover perspectives on M&A strategies from the viewpoints of
1) Global consolidators
2) Private equity investors
3) Cross-border acquirers
4) Strategic consolidators
Attendees at The Packaging Conference will receive a unique perspective on how to apply successful strategies to their own situations.
1) Adam B. Piatkowski. Managing Principal. Graham Partners.
2) Andres Lopez. Global Director, Development & Strategy. Amcor Rigid Plastics.
3) Michael A. Kocourek. President. Mid Oaks Investments.
4) Nicholas San Filippo IV. Partner. Lowenstein Sandler LLP.
5) Thomas Blaige. CEO and Chairman. Blaige & Company.
© Copyright 2015 Summit Media Group, Inc. This copy is for your personal, noncommercial use only. To order presentation-ready copies for distribution to your colleagues, clients or customers click HERE
or use the "Reprints" tool that appears next to any article. Visit www.summitreprints.com
for samples and additional information. Order a reprint or license this article now.