This Scholarship is donated by Enercon Industries and administered by the PMMI Education & Training Foundation. A one-time scholarship will be awarded to a student enrolled in a two- or four-year program at any of PMMI’s Partner schools. Enercon is a longtime PMMI member and supplies induction cap sealers and corona treatment systems.
When applying for the scholarship, students must:
• Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Be majoring in packaging engineering or a related area
• Demonstrate a commitment to excellence in the packaging industry
• Be currently enrolled in the program
• Have a financial need
• Demonstrate extra-curricular involvement, such as athletics
• Have a recommendation from faculty
Students wishing to apply for this scholarship should submit a brief essay describing their interest in the packaging field, and their career goals. The deadline to apply for this scholarship is December 14, 2012. Any students planning to enroll in the 2013 spring semester are encouraged to apply.
Students wishing to apply for this scholarship should submit a brief essay describing their interest in the packaging field, and their career goals to Danny Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org