Avery Dennison Label and Packaging Materials introduced five new Fasson® label products designed for the wine industry.
“We continuously invest in the wine segment to provide it with an innovative portfolio of label products, which offers a broad array of options for visually defining wines. Following discussions with our customers and end-users, we decided to further expand our 2012 portfolio of label products and give brand owners unique solutions to enable differentiation in their wine packaging,” said Yaron Zimmerman, product manager, specialty and application products. “Our new facestocks feature a variety of textures and shades of white to serve as backdrops for each story portrayed on the wine label and, ultimately, to enhance the wine’s brand in the consumers’ eyes.”
Each of the five new facestocks is paired with the Fasson® S100R washable adhesive and a recyclable liner made of polyethylene terephthalate (PET). All facestocks are available with alternative adhesives or liners upon request. The new products and their specifications are:
• Fasson® 70# Royal White: violet white color, vellum texture, uncoated finish
• Fasson® Quadrati White: bright white color, esse texture, uncoated finish
• Fasson® White Pearl: pearlescent color, smooth texture, coated gloss finish
• Fasson® Trellis White: bright white color, columns texture, uncoated finish
• Fasson® Luna: bright white color, stipple texture, uncoated finish