•Mobile Android Tablet Application: Gain real-time access to enterprise-wide information from anywhere in your plant with IQMS’ enhanced tablet application. Shop floor apps support USB or Bluetooth barcode scanners and are available for both 7- and 10-in. tablets.
• Shipping Manager: Access FedEx and UPS from within EnterpriseIQ for up-to-the- minute rates, accurate shipping charges and package tracking, without ever leaving your ERP system. This module is certified by both UPS and FedEx.
• Complex Manufacturing: IQMS has developed new tools to better manage and control the complex manufacturing process.
• Actual Costing: As an alternate to standard costing, manufacturers can choose to track and make transactions to the GL on actual costs of manufactured products to maintain a lean and competitive supply chain.
• Kitting: When selling items as a kit, EnterpriseIQ now displays both the kit and the individual components from order through shipment.
• SOP Wiki: Create your own Wiki pages for standard operating procedures (SOPs) for easy access throughout the company. Each EnterpriseIQ module provides access to your SOPs through an embedded Wiki page.
• Heijunka Box: An automated Kanban-based load-leveling (Heijunka) module for the shop floor. The touch screen based system allows automated load leveling based on the Every Part Every Interval (EPEI) calculations for designated pacemaker processes within value streams.
All maintained IQMS customers are eligible to receive the update at no charge.
In order to deliver changes more quickly, increase functionality and take advantage of emerging industry technologies, IQMS collaborates directly with its clients on product development. 90% of the developments for this newest release were suggested directly from customers through the Software Enhancement Request process in the MyIQMS website.