“Our new partnership with Mtelligence allows Polytron to deliver even greater value to our customers. By leveraging Mtelligence’s Reliability Intelligence suite of solutions, Polytron can provide customers’ with greater insight into the performance of their manufacturing assets in order to increase uptime and reduce operating costs,” commented Richard Phillips, MI & MES Product Manager of Polytron.
Adding Mtelligence to our portfolio of software tools will allow Polytron to deliver a broader scope of solutions to our customers, including the following value-added benefits:
• Increased line uptime, improved asset performance and reduced maintenance cost
• Allows maintenance to be done on the right equipment at the right time through use of reliability intelligence and condition based monitoring
• Allows integration of asset maintenance information with data from other plant systems for improved asset health monitoring, reporting and visualization
Manufacturers spend a large portion of their budget on maintenance and plant automation systems, and yet are still plagued by equipment failure, wasteful energy usage, and reduced product quality. Mtelligence is out to change this with its Reliability Intelligence™ Suite, the first reliability solution on the market with turnkey integration to all leading operations & maintenance systems used in manufacturing. The technology was developed by a team of technology experts with over a decade experience applying its solutions to the largest commercial and military data warehouses in the world.
The depth of capabilities contained within the Reliability Intelligence Suite provide an unbeatable combination of solutions to help organizations do more with less in today's economy and recognize a "single version of truth" between their process control data and maintenance management systems.
Over seven distinct solutions comprise the Reliability Intelligence™ Suite including:
1. Condition Based Monitoring (CBM)
2. mVision Machine Learning (via Artificial Intelligence)
3. HMI Maintenance Gateway (enabling Operator Visibility to Maintenance from Console)
4. GIS Maintenance Gateway (enabling Maintenance Visibility / Access from GIS layers / shapes)
5. Mimosa Interop Server (MIS) for connectivity between Automation & Maintenance Systems
6. Asset Performance Management (APM)
7. Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
“Polytron is a valued partner to Mtelligence and we are excited about their becoming one of our Gold Certified Solutions Partners”, commented Paul Rahilly, Mtelligence CEO. “Polytron will be instrumental in providing implementation and consultative solutions for the Reliability Intelligence™ Suite, enabling customers to experience world class service as they recognize the advanced value and cost saving benefits.”