The RGS Solid State Relay is 17.5mm wide. Maximum output voltage is 600VAC with a current rating of 90AAC (with proper heat sink). Both the AC and DC control versions are available covering a wide range of input voltages.
The RGC Solid State Contactors series offers an integrated heat sink solid state solution with the smallest frame size rating of 20 & 23AAC (≤3Hp) in just a 17.5mm width, 30AAC/5Hp (22.5mm wide), 40AAC/7.5Hp (35mm wide) 60AAC/10Hp and 85AAC/15Hp (70mm width). Ratings are specified with a surrounding temperature of 40ºC with derating available up to 80ºC.
The RGH Series distinguishes itself from the RGC Series with its higher blocking voltage of 1600Vp and high I2T values, making the RGH Series useful when protection by MCBs is desired.
RGS1D/RGC1D DC Output Solid State Relays series of 1-phase solid state DC relays is primarily intended for switching of strings in photovoltaic panels. The output voltage ratings cover the voltage range of 24 to 1,000VDC. The RGS1D Series is rated up to maximum rating of 25ADC (with proper heatsink), while the RGC1D Series (which is an integrated heat sink solution in a 17.5mm width) is rated up to 15ADC, with a surrounding ambient temperature of 60ºC.
The output power terminals on the RGS, RGC and RGH Series can be specified in either a contactor configuration (type ‘E’) or in a solid state relay configuration (type ‘U’). The RG Series solid state relays and contactors are best suited for resistive, slightly inductive and motor loads.
Additional technical features include:
• RGS: 25, 50, 75, 90A solid state relays, all in 17.5mm width
• RGC: 20, 23, 30, 40, 60, 85A solid state contactors in 4 widths
• RGH: 20, 23, 30, 40, 60A high blocking voltage SSRs in 4 widths
• RGC and RGH nominal amperage rating given at 40ºC ambient
• AC/DC control voltage, with up to 600VAC line/load rating
• Zero crossing or instant-on switching types
• Industry leading product widths allowing for panel space savings
• Option for screw, box clamp or spring loaded control inputs
• Options for high blocking voltage and I2T
• 100kA UL508 SCCR rating with specified fusing
The RG Series are cUL listed (RGC, RGH), UL Recognized and CSA approved (RGS), VDE approved & CE certified.