Pacific Bag, Inc: Kraft side-gusset bag with degassing valve
Pacific Bag, inc.’s (PBi ) latest stock bag, made from Biotrē® Film, a 1lb. Natural Kraft Side Gusset Bag with the PBi One-Way Degassing Valve effectively preserves and protects sensitive products like coffee.
Biotrē Film is composed of 60% (by weight) biodegradable materials made from renewable resources such as wood pulp. Biodegradation occurs--on average--after several months in a backyard composter. The remaining 40% (by weight) of the bag is PE from fossil fuels with an additive that is designed to make it breakdown over 5-10 years.