Sigma Trac integrates our linear motor components into a factory engineered and assembled linear actuator. Our original Sigma Trac design (STF Series) was introduced in 2002. Since its introduction, we have received a considerable amount of feedback from the field regarding this product family. Over the past two years, we have worked to finalize this new Sigma Trac design to accommodate the requirements we have seen in the majority of applications.
The result is a new Sigma Trac design (SGT Series) which has all of the features and benefits listed below:
• Factory assembled, fully integrated linear motor driven slide design reduces machine design complexity and commissioning time.
• Automatic motor recognition by Yaskawa
amplifiers eliminates the need for user to input motor coil parameters
• Wide variety of stroke lengths, extremely high top speed and acceleration capability, smooth motion and accurate positioning
• Large integrated cable carrier allows space for peripheral cables and hoses
• Covers and additional accessories available
• Manufacturing at our ISO-certified production facility in Buffalo Grove, IL ensures a high degree of quality and introduces the possibility of customer specified minor modifications to the product
• Quick Ship Program for popular actuator sizes and lengths