’s 2824Plus provides a significant solution for IT and purchasing decision makers across the retail, services, public sector, manufacturing, and transportation industries that are looking for ways to streamline their operations and reduce costs without affecting efficiency. Compact but durable, this desktop printer combines a powerful 32-bit RISC processor for increased throughput with both EPL and ZPL programming languages for maximum efficiencies and lower inventory requirements.KEY BENEFITS:
• Compact size allows for diverse installation options in almost any environment.
• Increased throughput and speed make rapid on-demand printing easier than ever before.
• Low price point of printer combined with increased efficiencies contribute to faster ROI .
• Advanced cutter and peeler options enable flexible printing and configuration options.Key Product Features:Fast Print Speed
– Four ips max speed (the highest for the 2-inch desktop market)DT &TT Print Technology
– Enables flexibility based on need/applicationThroughput Rating
– Higher throughput with 32-bit RISC processor for optimal formatting and print speeds for rapid printingEPL and ZPL Programming Languages co-resident
– Provides customers with the choice of legacy EPL or powerful ZPL, or even switch between label formats. This also decreases integration issues and inventory for VAR and DistributionSerial, USB and Parallel Connectivity Flexibilit
y – Connectivity options for flexible integration10/100 Ethernet Optional
– For increased throughput over previous option of 10base-T, which integrates into networks for distributed printingEase of Integration
– Auto-sensing serial port allows for easy plug-and-play adaptabilityEasy Error Correct
– Reset button defaults back to factory and or network settings while maintaining customer parametersUnicode
– Standard w/ZPL allows for printing in most major languagesResolution
– 203 DPI for standard resolution crisp bar codes and text for maximum readability Printer Management
– Host status reporting, reports printer errors, open cover, media out, and maintenance required. Feature maximized with ZPLCommunications port compatibility
– Uses the existing 2824 cable for easy drop in replacement and customer cost savingsDispenser/peeler, cutter (options)
– Flexibility in applications and configurationsZebra Setup Utilities
– New printer set up tools included on CD in box guides the user through simple steps to set up the printer fast and easy Memory:
Includes Standard 4 MB Flash, 8 MB SDRAM; Optional 64 MB Flash (68 total) with real-time clock