The system’s printhead moves on a linear rail to code up to 30 packages in one pass eliminating the need for multiple coders and has a print area of up to 5 inches in width. This traversing feature results in increased production and substantial cost savings and replaces hot stamp ribbon and metal type. The EasyPrint mlp is driven by a stepper motor which is PLC controlled and offers an E Prom cartridge which eliminates the need for in-field programming.
Adding a Web Advance System provides added functionality to the EasyPrint mlp. The unit codes multiple rows during the Packaging machines cycle time therefore allowing uninterupted coding of multiple rows without the need for multiple print stations.
Key Features of the EasyPrint mlp include:
• Compact body results in 50% weight reduction from previous models
• Control box is located outside the machine body for ease of use
• Integrated registration - printer stays fixed in one position
• 800 M ribbon capacity
• Printhead has floating suspension for greater flexibility with substrates
• Low air pressure detection for critical applications