It has an automatic in line gas flush and seal system. The 2000 Series can obtain a residual oxygen level of under 0.1% in a short period of time. It can be loaded manually or with an infeed conveyor system and automatically detects the presence of a tray. This machine is ideal for case ready packaging applications such as fresh meals fruit vegetables and meat.
The 2000 Series has an output of up to 950 cycles/hr with gas flush and 1300 cycles/hr without gas flush.
• Capacity: Up to 16 cycles per minute (with gas flush)
• Capacity: Up to 22 cycles per minute (without gas)
• Max. tray dimensions – (L x W x H): 11” x 13?” x 3?”
• Larger tray dimensions available upon special request
• May be loaded either by hand or optional conveyor
• 220 volt 10 A single phase operation
• Multi-compartment trays
• Multiple trays per cycle
• Infeed conveyor
Cycle time will vary based on tray size and desired residual oxygen level.
Gas flush can be turned off on all SLB's allowing them to operate as a basic tray sealer. If a modified atmosphere is ever desired no additional equipment is required.