Almost every consumer product is packaged in some way. So much so that we as consumers sometimes take it for granted and have come to expect it to maintain freshness to protect contents the customer and even the environment. It must let you know what's it is and what's in it. It must be convenient yet sturdy capable of travel yet be functional and innovative. It must adapt to the needs of the consumer and it must adapt right now. The package and design executive is not only faced with the expectations of the demanding customer but the expectations of their respective companies. Corporations are demanding increased time-to-market new and improved less costly materials an answer or update on where they stand with RFID/EPC all the while keeping branding in mind.
The Packaging & Design Summit will provide the middle and senior package design and marketing executive with the strategies needed to satisfy both the consumer and the company. The summit's conference program will focus on 5 key areas; innovation packaging for the global marketplace streamlining processes RFID/EPC and strategic partnerships.
Who Should Attend:
CMOs Heads of: Product Development Branding Design Packaging and Engineering Manufacturing and Production Research and Development and Purchasing. From the following industries: Food and Beverage Grocery and Retail Medical and Pharmaceutical Personal Care and Cosmetics and Toys and Games.
Topics to be Discussed Include:
• “It’s All About the Consumer!” … And Their Impact on Your Design
• Cost vs. Time vs. Design – Let’s Talk About Margins
• RFID/EPC … Present Reality and the Future Outlook
• Meeting the Demand - Packaging Requirements
• Your Organization and Your Solutions - Procter and Gamble’s Successful Design Partner Relationship
Speakers On Board Include:
• Chris Hacker SVP Marketing and Design AVEDA Corporation (The Esteé Lauder Companies)
• Nitin Dalvi Director in Corporate Package Innovation Group The Coca Cola Company
• J. Kirk Davis Package Design Studio Manager Hallmark Cards Inc.
• Matthew Daum PhD. Research and Development Manager Packaging Hewlett Packard Company
• Dave Villani Manager of Promotional Packaging and Development The Gillette Company
Just to name a few…
For more information contact the Marketing Department:
W: Or visit us online at www.packaginganddesignsummit.com