- Contract Packaging
- Leaders in Packaging
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.Article | February 28, 2006
Multisorb Technologies, Inc: SaniSorb X Medical Liquid Solidifier
SaniSorb X™ from Multisorb Technologies, Inc. is the first infectiouswaste fluid solidifier and sanitizer that has achieved EPA Registration (EPAReg.
No. 72675-1). SaniSorb X provides easier safer and faster infectious
waste fluid containment in operating room suction canisters Red Bag waste
and other medical containers.
Hospital operating room supervisors infection control coordinators and risk
management professionals in medical facilities across the U.S. are
specifying SaniSorb X to reduce the risks associated with the handling of
* Features a patented self-bursting technology that quickly absorbs and
immobilizes infectious bio-fluids.
* Simply drop the SaniSorb X pouch into a suction canister or container
and it dissolves within minutes on contact with fluid to solidify and treat
* Eliminates the tearing and spillage associated with conventional
* The waste is sanitized at the point of generation minimizing exposure
to operating staff and patients.
* Creates no harmful vapors noxious odors or dust associated with other
treatment agents and it reduces particulates and bacterial exposure.
* Studies have shown greater than 99.9% reduction in Staphylococcus
aureus Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Salmonella choleraesuis after 30 minutes
when SaniSorb X pouches are used.
Related Sponsored Content
E-Book Special Report
Total Cost of Ownership
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this E-Book Special Report to learn how to calculate the true Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of your packaging machinery.