- Contract Packaging
- Leaders in Packaging
- Calendar of Events
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.Article | June 4, 2014
Advantage Line Global: Monodose flexible sachets
Easysnap is an absolute novelty which can replace all the 3 or 4-side seal monodose flexible sachets in the market.
It can contain from 2 to 30 ml of liquid or semi-dense product. With its one hand opening system, Easysnap is suitable to open and dispense any liquid product in a clean way.
It is an innovative design, that defeats the problem of having to tear away product tops, or using two hands to struggle and open a package. An Easysnap is a thin package that requires one finger on the top of the package, one on the bottom, and finally a finger to apply light pressure to the center of the package. Since it is a product that can be easily used with one hand, it is ideal for both children and the elderly, making it appropriate for all age groups. The sachet has a durable design that can withstand up to 2000 pounds of pressure, and will not release the inner product unless bent to a perfect 90 degree angle at which time the inner product can be released at a rapid or controlled manner per the user's preference. No longer will the user have to squeeze or salvage for remaining inner product, as the Easysnap sachet releases 99% its contents with ease. The variety of products that can be inserted into the Easysnap sachet are endless in both food and cosmetic industries, where it will create ease of access to these products even during travel.
Here’s a list of advantages that EASYSNAP monodose has, against any other traditional monodose container (4 side-seal sachets, 3 side-seal sticks, thermoformed cups, small bottles, tubes, etc.):
• One hand opening and no need of teeth!
• Innovative packaging design, with possibility of customization (in order to avoid any counterfeiting, as the monodose is patented, new and difficult to be reproduced).
• Product flows out only when sachet is folded over 90 degrees.
• Very low material cost.
• Little to no waste of inner product.
• Neat, clean and hygienic opening.
• Durable design: can withstand up to 2000 pounds of pressure (attachment durability test)
• Barrier properties remain 100% undamaged, in order to assure a shelf-life up to 2 years.
• It has no air inside (the only possible air is the one contained in the product itself), consequently it has a much longer shelf-life than any other monodose containers.
• It opens a frontier to new opportunities and new products to pack, as well as to new marketing strategies.
• The sachet has a smart and ergonomic look. It is considered a “friendly pack”.
• Sleek design that allows for portability.
• Saves space when packaged and shipped.
Related Sponsored Content
E-BOOK SPECIAL REPORT
42 Best Package Designs
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this e-book consisting of our editors' picks of most notable package designs. Updated for 2014!