- Contract Packaging
- Leaders in Packaging
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.Article | July 8, 2014
Orbis: Expanded pallet line
Orbis Corporation expands its current Stack’R pallet line to include an array of options for supply chains in a variety of industries and applications.
The new range offers users a range of options, from a non-rackable, stacking pallet to a fully edge-rackable pallet that racks up to 3,000 lbs.
The three Stack’R family members offer benefits to meet a variety of application requirements:
· The 40 x 48 Stack’R LD pallet (shown) was designed specifically for stacking applications, and is ideal for stacking up to 30,000 static pounds.
· The 40 x 48 Stack’R MD pallet was created for edge racking applications. Manufactured of high-density FDA approved HDPE, it will rack up to 2,200 pounds.
· The 40 x 48 Stack’R HD pallet was designed for racking, as well. It is manufactured of FDA approved polypropylene and will rack up to 3,000 pounds.
Continuing OrbisCorporation’s mission of offering the best products for environmental sustainability in packaging and logistics, the entire Stack’R family is 100% recyclable and has been manufactured to stand up to a variety of temperatures and the harsh environments materials may meet when passing through the logistics chain and a wide variety of applications.
Related Sponsored Content
The reusability of the Stack’R family also gives customers an economic and environmentally conscious alternative to single-use pallets that is highly cleanable for use in all types of food processing plants.
The Stack’R pallet family’s smooth, non-porous design does not absorb moisture or odor and protects products from damage that occurs when using wooden pallets, such as nails, rust or splinters. The all-plastic construction ensures dimensional consistency and repeatable performance in automated systems or high-rise racking. All three pallets are available with an open or solid deck. The open, flow-through design creates a hygienic solution for food/agricultural applications, while the solid deck creates an alternative hygienic solution for customers who do not have access to pallet washers.
Additional features and benefits of the Stack’R pallet family include:
· Long service life, with lower cost per-trip than alternative pallets
· Open or closed deck design
· Versatile handling, with 4-way hand and fork truck entry
· Easily cleanable in any application
· Availability in FDA approved material
· Lighter weight for better ergonomics
· Hand holes for easy lifting
· Higher truckload quantity (510 pcs)
E-BOOK SPECIAL REPORT
44 Best Package Designs
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this e-book of our editors’ selections for most innovative package designs of the past year.