- Contract Packaging
- Leaders in Packaging
- Calendar of Events
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.Video | June 21, 2007
Video: elastomeric packagingKorrvu® packaging is a dynamic packaging product that uses a strong, highly-resilient low-slip film to surround your products, protecting them from shock and vibration.
- Innovative - Engineered solutions to specific packaging requirements with unique features.
- Unparalleled Product Protection - A complete packaging solution that holds your product securely in place protecting it from damage due to shock, vibration and impact.
- Showcases Your Product's Appearance - Korrvu® packaging's transparent film enables your package to serve as both a protective shipper and an effective display merchandiser.
- Versatile and Flexible - The resilient film will conform to a variety of shapes. Each design can be used for a variety of similar shapes reducing your packaging inventory.
- Easy to Store - Korrvu® packaging stores flat, reducing storage and warehouse space requirements. No special equipment or capital investment is required.
- Environmentally Sound - Contains at least 30% recycled content and is readily recyclable in corrugated hydrapulping operations. Korrvu® packaging is reusable for return shipments minimizing waste at both ends of the distribution cycle. RESY approved for recycling in Germany.
- Standard Designs - Appropriate for a wide array of products without the custom design process
Related Sponsored Content
E-BOOK SPECIAL REPORT
42 Best Package Designs
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this e-book consisting of our editors' picks of most notable package designs. Updated for 2014!