- Contract Packaging
- Leaders in Packaging
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.Article | February 28, 2006
SorbiCap™ is a safe, non-toxic sorbent canister to adsorb moisture andodor in pharmaceutical and diagnostic product packaging. Featuring anon-dusting design and welded end caps, SorbiCap canisters eliminate thedusting and other problems associated with conventional canisters.
SorbiCap has several distinct advantages for your packaging:
* Virtually non-dusting to eliminate product contamination
* Welded ends for greater structural strength - stay sealed even under
* No label to move catch shift or fall off
* Can withstand irradiation for sterilization
Typical applications include:
* Medical diagnostic kits
1. Porous plastic ends create a tortuous path that virtually eliminates
2. Welded ends stay sealed even under extreme pressure.
3. Product identification is printed right on the ends with inks that
meet FDA guidelines.
Designed for ease of use
SorbiCap has features that make it easy to substitute it for other canisters
you may be using. It is sized to fit existing dispensing equipment so you
don't have to make expensive or complex alterations to your production line.
SorbiCap is made of FDA grade High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) so you don't
have to perform additional stability testing and it offers effective
adsorption rates to protect your product. In addition SorbiCap can
withstand irradiation to allow for final product sterilization.
Related Sponsored Content
E-BOOK SPECIAL REPORT
44 Best Package Designs: 2015
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this e-book of our editors’ selections for most innovative package designs of the past year.