- Contract Packaging
- Leaders in Packaging
Article | November 2, 2008
National brands--5 tips for success
Brand owners can thrive in the increasingly store-branded environment by heeding the following five suggestions:
• Develop strong partnerships and encourage collaboration with retailers.
• Stay relevant by supporting research and development and market efforts to understand the dynamics of your category, consumers, and the marketplace that are driving sales today.
• Introduce product innovations that are meaningful to the consumer.
• Create unique structural packaging to stand out from the competition.
• Redesign packaging often in response to changing market dynamics.
Related Sponsored Content
E-Book Special Report
Total Cost of Ownership
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this E-Book Special Report to learn how to calculate the true Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of your packaging machinery.