- Contract Packaging
- Leaders in Packaging
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.Article | October 4, 2013
Constantia Flexibles: Foil for healthcare market
Constantia Flexibles supplies the Pharma and Healthcare market with high quality Coldform Foil which is produced with special focus under clean room conditions
The modern and dedicated production equipment with state of the art camera inspection systems ensures a top performing packaging product which runs smoothly on the highly sophisticated Pharma packaging lines.
Constantia offers a full and running back up situation with two plants producing identical specifications.
Constantia Flexibles´ product development works intensively with customers to develop bespoke specifications to match their needs. The complete service offer covers the following:
• customer specific development projects
• design of the individual pockets and forming plug to ensure a small blister size and effective material utilization
• numeric simulation of shelf life considerations
• technical field service supported by the new tool Live Stress Check*.
* Constantia Flexibles´ Live Stress Check helps to determine the stress level applied to Coldform Foil when running on the blister line. It supplies basic information about the condition and quality of the forming process and material utilization. This is key for improvements of the shape of the forming plugs, the material or the process parameter.
Related Sponsored Content
E-Book Special Report
Total Cost of Ownership
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this E-Book Special Report to learn how to calculate the true Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of your packaging machinery.