- Contract Packaging
- Leaders in Packaging
- Calendar of Events
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.Article | June 5, 2013
UPM Raflatac, Inc: Permanent adhesive
RH25 is an industrial-grade, extra-permanent adhesive developed to adhere to difficult-to-label surfaces and textured substrates, such as industrial chemical drums, lumber and carpet backing.
RH25 exhibits high initial tack and excellent long-term adhesion; and these products outperform comparable options with their excellent converting and die-cutting capabilities.
RH25 adhesive is available with a variety of paper and film facestocks and liners, allowing UPM Raflatac to offer custom solutions for a myriad of end-uses.
• Excellent adhesion to difficult-to-label surfaces
• Good low temperature application
• Excellent convertibility and die-cutting versus heavier coat weight options
Strong END-USE AREAS
• Oil and industrial chemical labeling
• Logistics and transport labeling
• Retail information labeling
E-BOOK SPECIAL REPORT
42 Best Package Designs
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this e-book consisting of our editors' picks of most notable package designs. Updated for 2014!