- Contract Packaging
- Leaders in Packaging
- Calendar of Events
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.Article | November 30, 2004
Packaging Innovations for Food & Beverage: When Innovative Packaging Imitates Life
January 19-20, 2005Radisson Hotel Miami, FLwww.marcusevansbb.com/packaginginnovations
• How packaging complies with health & safety regulations• Using innovative packaging as the spokesperson for your product• RFID – meeting the January 1 2005 deadline and the effects this has had on core business• Packaging efficiencies – reducing cost and quick implementation solutionsWho Will Attend Participants will be from the following industry sectors and sub-sectors: beverages: alcoholic carbonated beverages juice water and ice food manufactures and processors meat processing fresh fruit and vegetables food manufacturing and distribution services candy & sweeteners grain dairy products and pasta and cereals.
About the Conference:With today’s active on-the-go consumer packaging greatly impacts the purchasing decision. As packaging adapts and imitates life how innovative is your packaging? Today’s consumer actively seeks products that are convenient and easy-to-use. From Heinz’s upside down Ketchup bottle to Wal-Mart’s push for RFID innovation in every aspect of the process is key. Packaging ideas must be fresh new and quick-to-market with technology not being too far behind.Learn about packaging innovation at The Packaging Conference in Orlando, February 3-5, 2014The Packaging Innovations for Food & Beverage conference scheduled for January 19-20 2005 at the Radisson Miami Hotel will evaluate innovations for packaging and aid the attendee in determining the best-suited techniques that will drive sales enhance consumer satisfaction and minimize costs. The SpeakersScott Biondich Global Packaging Manager Carbonated Beverages at The Coca-Cola Company chairs this event. The conference will feature experts noted for innovative thinking such as Michael Heintzman the SVP and General Merchandise Manager for Sam’s Club a division of Wal-Mart Inc. Michael keynotes the conference with an informative presentation on “Catching the Eye of the Consumer - Innovations in Club Store and Retail Based Packaging”. Joining him on this program is John Kaiser Senior Director of Packaging for ConAgra Foods and Ron Moser Strategy Architect RFID Strategy at Wal-Mart. Other Distinguished Presenters include the Head of Packaging Services at Coors Rick Tibbets Dr. Paul Singh Professor at The Packaging School at Michigan State University and Nevin Grinnel VP Marketing at Dr. Pepper.Key Issues to be Addressed:• Packaging innovation: appealing to the 'grab-n-go' market• Packaging's role in driving sales
Job titles to include:
• VPs and Directors of Packaging Innovations
• Directors of Research & Development
• Senior Scientist
• Senior Engineer Packaging
• Directors and Managers of Packaging and Design
• Delkor Systems
• MeadWestvaco Packaging Systems
• Pliant Corporation
• Nature Works
• Portola Packaging
A limited number of sponsorship opportunities designed to help facilitate your business are still available. Popular options currently available include: Lead Co- and Collaborative Sponsors.
Now is the time to display your products or services for a captive audience at the Packaging Innovations in Food & Beverage conference.
How to Participate:
For more information contact the Marketing Department at [email protected] or at 246.417.5420.