- Contract Packaging
- Packaging Leaders
- Calendar of Events
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.Video | June 17, 2007
Intelligent inline labeling systemsWatch video of wrap around labeler for quality assurance that is designed for pharmaceutical, nutraceutical or other applications that require quality control in packaging.
- Stops automatically if the optional bar code scanner can not verify the bar code
- Stops automatically if the label length is incorrect
- Auto rejection system for missing hot stamp code
- Auto rejection system for missing label
- Featuring SelfSet™ by CVC
- Automatic adjustment of product separator: The CVC 302 automatically increases distance between bottles, when necessary, to prevent missing labels caused by crowding bottles too closely together.
- The Hawk™ meets cGMP requirements, and ISO 9001: 2000 standards, stainless steel construction.
- The Hawk CVC302 labeling head is Servo Motor powered for increased speed, power and accuracy.
- Touch screen controls programmed in English, Spanish and Chinese.