- Contract Packaging
- Leaders in Packaging
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.Article | February 19, 2014
Microscan: Wireless handheld imagers
Industry-leading barcode reading goes anywhere you need ID.
The power and versatility of Microscan 1D/2D barcode reading is now available in a wireless handheld. The HS-51 and HS-51X imagers provide a dedicated point-to-point connection using Bluetooth® communication, bringing Microscan's pioneering 30-year legacy of high-performance auto ID innovation to a completely mobile platform. IP54-rated, solvent-resistant, and able to withstand multiple drops from 6 ft (1.8 m), the HS-51 and HS-51X enable powerful decoding in any challenging environment.
• Bluetooth Class II wireless communication
• Omnidirectional 1D/2D decoding
• Dual field optics
• Lightweight, ergonomic design
• Battery life up to 50,000 reads
• Battery status LED "fuel gauge"
• IP54-rated, chemical-resistant enclosure
• Light/vibration indicators
• X-Mode DPM decode algorithms (HS-51X)
Related Sponsored Content
E-BOOK SPECIAL REPORT
The 2014 Trends Report
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this e-book consisting of our editors' picks of most notable package designs. Updated for 2014!