- Contract Packaging
- Leaders in Packaging
- Calendar of Events
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.Article | June 22, 2012
Customized pressure testing system
Sherloc System™ detects dangerous containers that can cause serious damage to people and/or property.
Measurement and Automation Systems’ Sherloc System™:
• Satisfies DOT’s Hazardous Materials Safety Administration’s specification for “reuse, reconditioning, and remanufacturing of packaging.”
• Pressurizes containers for 5-minute intervals at >3 lbs psi
• Monitors the decay of pressure
• Indicates faulty containers
• Records and stores test data for management use
Sherloc™ is cost effective
• Lowers labor costs and increases operator safety by finding faulty containers before they are filled.
• Helps prevent fines or costly litigation
• The 16 station model tests up to 192 containers per hour (one every 20 seconds). Allowing the operator to accomplish multiple operations such as rinsing and/or labeling functions.
E-BOOK SPECIAL REPORT
45 Best Package Designs
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this e-book consisting of our editors' picks of most notable package designs.