- Contract Packaging
- Leaders in Packaging
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.Article | April 30, 2013
Cognex Corporation: Entry-level vision system for color applications
Cognex Corporation introduces the In-Sight® 7010C, an entry-level color vision system that can distinguish parts by color.
The system features 24-bit color resolution that accurately identifies 16 million color variations—more than the human eye can detect. Many industries use color identification, including:
• Automotive: tire model identification; fuse verification
• Food and beverage: product flavor to product packaging validation
• Electronic hardware: keypad color verification; connector wire color sequence confirmation
• Pharmaceutical: tablet, vial or capsule identification.
Along with the In-Sight 7010C, Cognex is introducing three additional color models, the In-Sight 7200C, 7400C and 7402C. These systems solve more complex applications involving logic or color composition, as well as those requiring higher resolution or faster execution.
Like the existing suite of award-winning In-Sight 7000 vision systems, the new color models have
cost-saving features that simplify integration, including:
• Compact, IP67-rated housing
• Robust factory communications capabilities
• Autofocus technology
• Integrated lighting options.
Related Sponsored Content
E-BOOK SPECIAL REPORT
44 Best Package Designs: 2015
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this e-book of our editors’ selections for most innovative package designs of the past year.