- Contract Packaging
- Packaging Leaders
- Calendar of Events
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.Video | June 18, 2007
Plastic bottle unscramblerSee video of this unscrambler specially designed to meet the packaging line requirements in pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries. Compact design with enclosed loading bin eliminates noise and minimizes space requirements.
- Touch Screen with intelligent SelfSet™ provides ease of operation.
- Two models available: CVC 1265 for small - medium size containers, and CVC 1267 for medium - large size containers.
- Stainless Steel for bottle contact parts.
- Maximum speed is 200 bottles per minute.
- Compact design with enclosed built-in hopper and disc sorter for noise elimination and space saving.
- Stainless Steel frame and transparent enclosure panels for operator safety and protection from dust.
- Bottle orientating assembly is accurate, adjustable and user friendly.
- Bottles are discharged upright and properly arranged onto existing conveyor.
- PLC Controlled.
- Variable speed motors.
- 6" Touch Screen Panel provide easy access to all settings.
- SelfSetTM function for automatic bottle setup.
- Automatic Speed Synchronization Setup: Operator just places a bottle on the disc sorter, proper speed settings for bottle orientating and disc sorter are automatically determined according to bottle size.
- Memory capacity for 10 job settings: Speeds of disc sorter, product separator and orientating belt, as well as bottle height, are saved for reuse. All speeds are automatically synchronized after SelfSetTM is accomplished.
- Locking casters as standard feature.
- Meet cGMP requirements.
More information, specs, and photos