- Contract Packaging
- Leaders in Packaging
- Calendar of Events
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.Video | December 31, 2001
BEVCO Sales International Inc.: Zero Pressure Product InverterThe Bevco Zero Pressure Product Inverter (ZPPI) was developed to provide solutions for a variety of material handling problems and to reduce operating costs while maintaining processing speeds.
Bevco ZPPI systems are highly effective in:
• reducing package or container damage during handling.
• providing processors with a method to help reduce container or package weights or wall thicknesses to reduce costs.
• re-orienting hot filled containers to provide sterilization of the cap.
• lines using PET bottles that are susceptible to bottle damage due to the squeeze on standard gripper type cap sterilizers.
• dealing with safety concerns when processing hot filled product in plastic or glass where hot bottles must be lifted in the air.
• lines where packages or containers need to be tilted or turned over to permit inspection printing or coding.
• in food beverage consumer or industrial goods applications.
E-BOOK SPECIAL REPORT
45 Best Package Designs
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this e-book consisting of our editors' picks of most notable package designs.