- Contract Packaging
- Leaders in Packaging
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.Article | March 13, 2014
QComp Technologies: Robotic glass handling conveyors
Conveyors’ modular design delivers precise handling with flexibility to fit any glass handling requirements.
QComp Technologies, Inc. introduces 5 new conveyors designed specifically to meet any glass handling applications. The complete line of conveyors include straight, pop up transfer, cantilevered finger, tilt top and skewed roller conveyors.
“Glass manufacturers due to the delicate nature of their product require extremely precise, secure and careful transport of the glass throughout the production line,” said Tom Doyle, president of QComp Technologies, Inc. “Our complete line of glass handling conveyors includes integrated controls for precise handling and minimizing gaps between lites to maximize square footage through coating, laminating and tempering machines.”
QComp Technologies’ conveyor line includes:
• Straight conveyor - For precise and non-marking transportation of flat glass
• Pop up transfer conveyor - For 90 degree transfer from one straight section to another
• Cantilevered finger conveyor - Allows for bottom side glass placement with integrated robot tool
• Tilt top conveyor - Allows for easier manual load or unload of conveyor
• Skewed roller with side-guide conveyor - Moves glass to one side of conveyor and justifies it for next process
Related Sponsored Content
E-BOOK SPECIAL REPORT
44 Best Package Designs
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this e-book of our editors’ selections for most innovative package designs of the past year.