- Contract Packaging
- Leaders in Packaging
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.Article | February 20, 2014
Plastic Modular Belt (Mat Style) Conveyors Offer Many Choices
Targeted to your specific processing needs.
Multi-Conveyor belt mat top style systems are targeted to your specific process needs. They choose the right components, from steel to rubber grippers, from chains and sprockets, to controls and configuration. For example, a three-tier belt system was the right modular solution for a snack food drying process.
Stainless steel construction with servo drive packaging for high speed indexing is a Multi-Conveyor specialty. You can also count on control verification in your plant to fine tune the indexing systems.
Often Multi-Conveyor will incorporate very robust design for stability with particular product flow situations such as paper rolls. Horizontal pivoting belt conveying with multiple lane configurations met another recent market requirements.
- Carbon steel or stainless steel construction
- Straight running and side-flexing applications
- Horizontal, incline or decline
- Available chain widths: 3" to 120"
- Adjustable or fixed guiderails
- End to end transfers with roller deadplates or flat stainless steel deadplates
- Side transfer with flush mounted hardware and bearings
Related Sponsored Content
E-BOOK SPECIAL REPORT
The 2014 Trends Report
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this e-book consisting of our editors' picks of most notable package designs. Updated for 2014!