- Contract Packaging
- Leaders in Packaging
- Calendar of Events
Alert: Packaging World now enhanced for the iPad and iPhone. Watch a quick video preview
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.Article | February 20, 2014
Plastic Chain Table Style Top Conveyors Offer A Variety Benefits
Turnkey processes will keep your business on track.
Plastic chain, stainless & carbon steel constructions all have their industry-specific benefits. Multi-Conveyor's modular systems offer straight running or side flexing features with horizontal, incline or decline configurations. Chain widths are designed for the application in a full range from 3 inches to 120 inches. Guiderails are fixed or adjustable. End to end or side transfers are additional design choices.
Table style chain conveyors constructed with similar features. Often carbon steel constructed, these systems show every attention to detail, from painted bearings and structural angle supports, to fixed or adjustable guiderails.
- Carbon steel or stainless steel construction
- Straight running and side-flexing applications
- Horizontal, incline or decline
- Available chain widths: 3-1/4", 4-1/2", 7-1/2", 10" and 12"
- Adjustable or fixed guiderails
- End to end transfers with roller deadplates or flat stainless steel deadplates
- Side transfer with flush mounted hardware and bearings
E-BOOK SPECIAL REPORT
42 Best Package Designs
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this e-book consisting of our editors' picks of most notable package designs. Updated for 2014!