- Contract Packaging
- Leaders in Packaging
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.Article | August 31, 2005
PAC Machinery Group: Shrink Packaging
Sergeant® Combo 115/230Shrink Packaging SystemThe Sergeant® Combo 115/230 is a complete system crafted by integrating a quality L-Sealer with a high performance heat tunnel.
It surpasses comparable machines in performance flexibility and value. It can be used for a variety of applications including printing supplies electronics hardware and frozen pizza among others.
The Combo 115/230 is designed for low maintenance and energy use. The patented Simpulse ™ Heat System on the L-Sealer is an impluse trim sealer allowing for lower energy use and greater safety from accidental burns than constant heat units. The system employs automatic heat compensation to match the usage rate eliminating the need for constant readjustment. And an automatic cool down circuit allows the operator to safely walk away immediately after producion is complete.
It has a production speed of 15 cycles/minute. The seal arm of the Combo 115/230 has an adjustable height mechanism which reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity.
• Stainless steel loading table
• Film perforation wheels
• Heated silicone rubber conveyor belts with variable speed control for the tunnel.
• Automatic take-away conveyor
• Console stands with heavy duty casters
• Teflon curtain with roller assembly for PVC or polythylene film
• Extra film perforation wheels
• Solid state tunnel temperature controls with digital display
• Max Film Width : 24"
• Max Product Size (L x W x H) : 20" x 14" x 7"
• Max Output (cycles/min) : 15
Related Sponsored Content
E-BOOK SPECIAL REPORT
44 Best Package Designs: 2015
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this e-book of our editors’ selections for most innovative package designs of the past year.