- Contract Packaging
- Leaders in Packaging
- Calendar of Events
Alert: Packaging World now enhanced for the iPad and iPhone. Watch a quick video preview
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.Article | October 10, 2013
Hapman: Tubular drag conveyor
Tubular drag conveyor is engineered to maintain the integrity of blended product and eliminates segregation.
Hapman’s tubular drag chain conveyor smoothly conveys blended materials from the mixer without separation. The engineered distance between flights in the chain assembly provides optimum conveyance while mitigating material flowability, thus preventing the separation of the blended material.Hapman’s tubular drag conveyor is a versatile choice for bulk solids handling, easily conveying on multiple planes and in any direction from numerous inlets and outlets. The flexible engineered design allows for infinite layout configurations to efficiently convey a variety of materials beneath floors, around doors and plant obstacles, and through walls and ceilings. A heavy-duty chain and flight design results in gentle, quiet performance with little need of service. Hapman’s tubular drag conveyor has successfully handled a diverse range of materials, from hardened steel shot to pasta. Comes with Hapman’s exclusive Performantee™, a true performance guarantee.
• Gently conveys friable and blended materials
• Dust-free operation eliminates toxic or flammable spillage, odors and airborne dust that creates hazardous work areas
• Protects material from outside contamination
• Flexibility of system layout - conveys horizontally, vertically, at any angle and around corners
• Complete discharge of material
• Starts under load
• Low operating costs
• Accommodates multiple inlets and outlets
• Large capacity up to 50 CFM
E-BOOK SPECIAL REPORT
42 Best Package Designs
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this e-book consisting of our editors' picks of most notable package designs. Updated for 2014!