- Contract Packaging
- Leaders in Packaging
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.Article | May 31, 2006
Serpa Packaging Solutions: Intermittent Cartoner
The P150 from Serpa Packaging Solutions is a state-of-the-art cartoner featuring a balcony-design that provides maximum access to all of the drive components from one side of the machine while maintaining a compact footprint.
It is ideally suited for pharmaceutical and medical device applications due to the fall-through construction which meets all sanitary and FDA validation requirements. Our proven orbital carton erector with prebreak feature accurately picks and erects cartons.
* Balcony Design
* Compact Footprint
* Ergonomic Design - 18” maximum reach
* Outboard Belt Drives - low noise longer life
* Orbital Carton Erector with
* Positive Carton Prebreak Feature
* Fast and Accurate Changeover - less than 10 minutes
* Low Maintenance - easy access to all components
* User Friendly - fewer parts to time in
* Tuck or Glue Closing
* Validation Made Easy
Related Sponsored Content
E-BOOK SPECIAL REPORT
The 2014 Packaging Trends Report
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this e-book consisting of our editors' picks of most notable package designs. Updated for 2014!