- Contract Packaging
- Leaders in Packaging
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.Article | May 31, 2006
Serpa Packaging Solutions: Balcony Cartoner
The P100 from Serpa Packaging Solutions (Visalia, CA) is a state-of-the-art cartoner featuring a balcony-design that provides maximum access to all of the drive components from one side of the machine while maintaining a compact footprint.
It is ideally suited for pharmaceutical and medical device applications due to the fall-through construction which meets all sanitary and FDA validation requirements. Our proven orbital carton erector with prebreak feature accurately picks and erects cartons at speeds up to 350 pieces per minute.
* Balcony Design
* Compact Footprint
* Ergonomic Design - 18” maximum reach
* Outboard Belt Drives - low noise longer life
* Orbital Carton Erector with Positive Carton Prebreak Feature
* Fast and Accurate Changeover - less than 10 minutes
* Low Maintenance - easy access to all components
* User Friendly - fewer parts to time in
* Tuck or Glue Closing
* Validation Made Easy
Related Sponsored Content
E-BOOK SPECIAL REPORT
44 Best Package Designs: 2015
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this e-book of our editors’ selections for most innovative package designs of the past year.