- Contract Packaging
- Leaders in Packaging
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.Article | May 31, 2006
Semi-Automatic Water-Activated Tape Case Sealer
BP Sealmaster® 3000 CSSemi-Automatic, Uniform Case SealerThe Sealmaster 3000 CS is designed to incorporate automation with reinforced and non-reinforced water-activated tape for a strong, secure seal.
Maximized productivity and enhanced carton security is delivered by this in-line semi-automatic case sealer when sealing fixed sized cartons. Built to adapt and perform in high-volume packaging environments the Sealmaster 3000 CS is manually fed to simultaneously seal the top and/or bottom of the carton optimizing your output.
Efficient and Secure…Consistent Operation
- Strong side drive belts convey 15 cartons per minute and support carton in upright position
- Greater efficiency and less tape changeover downtime with 3 ft. BetterSeal Secure water-activated tape
- The use of floating urethane rollers ensures a professional-looking secure seal
- Simultaneous top and bottom carton sealing with optional adjustment to seal top or bottom only
- Top and bottom head can be affixed with different widths of tape
- Operator-friendly manual adjustments can be made quick and easy to accommodate various sized carton runs
-Adjustable feet for achieving optimal height and balance allows for simple in-line integration
Related Sponsored Content
E-BOOK SPECIAL REPORT
44 Best Package Designs
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this e-book of our editors’ selections for most innovative package designs of the past year.