- Contract Packaging
- Packaging Leaders
- Calendar of Events
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.Article | April 30, 2006
Multiple Column Coders
The Multiple Column Coding System is specifically designed for all horizontal form/fill/seal packaging machines, such as Multivac, RapidPak, Tiromat, Mahaffy & Harder and Dixie used in the meat and medical device markets.
The MCC uses one printhead which greatly reduces downtime when changing steel type and hot stamp ribbon and may be configured in an xy or mxy configuration.
• Eliminates the need for multiple printheads
• One piece Cast Coder means no parts replacement
• Disposable ink cartridge provides lowest cost per package
• Linear twin track slide bearing design satisfies high-speed coding requirements with no vibrations
• PLC controlled stepper motor means easy program changes and ensures pinpoint package code registration
• Disposable cartridges ink system both solvent/waterbase and specialty ink formulations for poly films Tyvek and papers
• New fast dry water-based ink solvent free with no odor
E-BOOK SPECIAL REPORT
45 Best Package Designs
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this e-book consisting of our editors' picks of most notable package designs.