- Contract Packaging
- Leaders in Packaging
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.Article | June 23, 2014
Glue Machinery Corp.: Industrial hot melt stick gun
ChampStick™ 400 Industrial Hot Melt Stick Gun with high melt rate, adjustable temperature controls and adjustable shot size control is a ½ “ stick gun that processes 7/16” / 11.2 mm OD glue sticks.
• 1.1 Gram of hot melt extruded with each full trigger pull
• Highest Melt Rate of any stick glue gun that processes 7/16" sticks
• Extremely durable with years of maintenance free operation
• Offers precise dots or beads
• 400 watts provides greater glue output than other stick glue guns
• Weight: 1.8 lbs
• Glue Stick Weight: 1 ounce (12" x 7/16")
• Cord Weight: .6 lbs
• Unique effort-saving trigger, with circular TPR handle for comfortable operation
• Stroke adjuster: Allows user to pre-set the amount of glue output.
• Use of screwdriver for adjusting the temperature of glue gun between 140ºC-230ºC (284ºF-446ºF).
• Screw driver can be stored easily at the base of glue gun.
Related Sponsored Content
E-BOOK SPECIAL REPORT
44 Best Package Designs: 2015
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this e-book of our editors’ selections for most innovative package designs of the past year.