- Contract Packaging
- Leaders in Packaging
- Calendar of Events
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.Article | May 31, 2006
Serpa Packaging Solutions: Top Load Case Packer
The P250 from Serpa Packaging Solutions is a state-of-the-art top load casepacker featuring a balcony-design that provides maximum access to all of the drive components from one side of the machine while maintaining a compact footprint.
It features a 2-axis pick and place with either a vacuum or gripper pick head with quick-change tooling. It is ideally suited for pharmaceutical and food applications with stainless steel fall-through construction that meets all sanitary and FDA validation requirements. Our unique dual vacuum case erector accurately picks and erects cases at speeds up to 10 cases/min.
* All Servo Driven
* Balcony Design
* Compact Footprint
* All Belt Drives - low noise longer life
* Unique Positive Dual Vacuum Case Erector
* Fast and Accurate Changeover - less than 5 minutes
* 2-axis servo pick & place
* Vacuum or gripper pick head with quick change tooling
* Low Maintenance - easy access to all components
* User Friendly - fewer parts to time in
* Hot Glue or Tape Sealing
* Validation Made Easy
E-BOOK SPECIAL REPORT
45 Best Package Designs
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this e-book consisting of our editors' picks of most notable package designs.